Hhshirt - Weed smoke pot eat twat smile a lot shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://hhshirt.com/product/weed-smoke-pot-eat-twat-smile-a-lot-shirt/

Well, I gotta work quicker [laughs]. That’s for sure. I like it, and I don’t like it. I still can’t quite make up my mind to this day. I did not want to get involved. I wanted nothing to do with it, and then I read this remark that Marc Jacobs made, and I thought, he’s right. He said, “Get over it!” And I just went, “I guess I better join them.” It’s the Weed smoke pot eat twat smile a lot shirt What’s more,I will buy this competing and getting it out on time that is not great, but the idea that you can see other people’s work and see what’s going on, that’s cool. It also makes you have to look for new ideas and new things, because once you see all this stuff you go, “Ugh, I’ve seen this already.” You’re constantly having to come up with something that you haven’t seen, and that’s what’s gotten harder, because everybody’s doing something. You have 20 million other ideas going on, so you really have to work hard to come up with something that’s not been seen. It might get watered down after a while, because it’s a lot to keep up with. Everybody’s in on it—it’s good and it’s bad. You have to get over it.

Weed smoke pot eat twat smile a lot shirt

I liked the Weed smoke pot eat twat smile a lot shirt What’s more,I will buy this Doja [cover] because I just thought she never looked like that. I said, “Let’s put her in suits.” Oh, she’s fabulous. I loved her. I liked doing that story because she went for it. She was cool, and even her stylist came on the shoot and he was cool about it. She’s looking better and better now that she shaved all her hair. I wish I could’ve done it for that story, but anyway, she’s something—and the music is good! I would say Alexander McQueen, Steven Meisel, Isabella Blow. Nobody knows about Isabella Blow, and I’m sure a lot of kids don’t remember her. I loved seeing her brought up again, because she was amazing. I used to see her so dressed. The funniest thing is, I was in London, and they would not respect her. They made fun of her. In London, they’re so minimalist, and they just thought she was wild, and I thought, “This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.” She had it. And McQueen loved her. He knew what he had there, and she was an amazing muse for him.

Weed smoke pot eat twat smile a lot s hoodie

Home:  https://hhshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT aslly cat shirt

Hhshirt - The tennessee holler bill lee is a drag shirt

Flamingo stop asking why I’m crazy I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt