Hhshirt - Toronto Blue Jays lady sassy classy and a tad badassy signatures shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://hhshirt.com/product/toronto-blue-jays-lady-sassy-classy-and-a-tad-badassy-signatures-shirt/

Who the Toronto Blue Jays lady sassy classy and a tad badassy signatures shirt but in fact I love this hell are you to tell me that the things I enjoy are “ironic”? Who gave you the right to decide what’s cool, and what’s not? I think moustaches are cool. Phil Collins has a great voice. The Aristocats was a brilliant movie. I don’t like them ironically–I just like them. If you don’t, that’s fine. But you have no right to tell me why I DO like them, or to assume that if I like things you don’t, I must be taking some ironic enjoyment “because I couldn’t possibly enjoy them genuinely.” I call bullshit, society. Quit assuming. Quit labeling. Quit profiling. Picture, if you will, a beautifully moustached man. The sun glints off his thick rimmed glasses. His cardigan flows in the wind. His shoes are from the sixties. And he adores t.s. Eliot.

Toronto Blue Jays lady sassy classy and a tad badassy signatures shirt

Tell me about the Toronto Blue Jays lady sassy classy and a tad badassy signatures shirt but in fact I love this hipster you pictured. And I’ll tell you about the elderly man I described. Oh? Those traits don’t make him a hipster anymore? So what you’re saying is those generalizations only apply to young people…because you don’t believe they actually enjoy any of those things… Yeah, so woke culture isn’t exactly a good thing. It is the hideous Eldritch horror monster offspring of Political Correctness, with steroids thrown in. And if you want my honest opinion, these idiots have not been awakened to jack shit; if anything, their eyes are shut tighter than ever. The secret bigotry buried inside of “Cultural Appropriation” is that it favors European and Anglo values. What is the most surprising is that it’s liberals who became aware of cultural entropy (“The melting pot”) and it was then liberals who invented the rule “the melting pot is now racist”. Like lots of regulatory wishes, this rule only hastens the pace of cultural entropy, it doesn’t slow it. Think of how Anglo-American-European culture has become the backbone of global culture today. You are reading this written by an American, on an American website, using WWW technology invented by a Brit living in France. You are reading this in a language that evolved in Europe. You probably listen to our music and watch our video entertainment and it’s likely from Disney, Netflix or Warner Brothers (HBO) these days.

Toronto Blue Jays lady sassy classy and a tad badassy signatures s hoodie

Home:  https://hhshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT aslly cat shirt

Hhshirt - The tennessee holler bill lee is a drag shirt

Flamingo stop asking why I’m crazy I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt